Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited To:
● Providing accurate pre-engineered metal building package project scope and necessary details to ASI’s engineering and drafting personnel.
● Generating detailed information to include associated contract documents and sketches for project execution, including change orders.
● Providing information such that a project may be executed through engineering and drafting without any question.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
● Comprehension of architectural plans and specifications
● Strong accounting capabilities
● Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
● Proficient use of Microsoft Office
● Metal building project management experience preferred
● BS in Construction Management, Applied, Science, Accounting, or related field. Work experience equal to education time will be considered.
● Metal Building Industry knowledge
● 1+ years of construction or manufacturing industry project management or educational equal
With over 50 years’ experience, Alliance Steel, Inc. is one of the most respected customer-focused companies in the business. Alliance specializes in the design, engineering, manufacturing and delivery of high-quality pre-engineered steel and premium building components. We work in a safe, positive, and engaging environment, and believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business.